UPDATE: dLaw has been updated to fix the compatibility issue with Android 3.0 and 4.0 devices. This means that tablets and the Galaxy Nexus should now have the addons working correctly within dLaw!
*Federal Rules of:
– Civil Procedure
– Appellate Procedure
– Criminal Procedure
– Bankruptcy Procedure
– U.S. Constitution (free as separate addon)
*Available purchase options:
– State Codes / Laws
– United States Code
– United States Supreme Court case opinions
– Code of Federal Regulations
– Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
**** Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
– RSS Section for legal news/blogs
– Keyword searching
– Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
– Bookmark and include your own notes
– Save offline
– Share content
– Change font size
– Move App to SDCard
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the dLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.