DroidLaw 2.0 has been released on the Android Market.
- New application architecture built around SQLite databases
- New addon framework, add-ons currently point to online storage but ability to download the entire add-on content to your device is coming very soon.
- Advanced search on server side add-on contents (search terms highlighted in search results)
- Full text search with highlighted search results
- Improved user interface and overhaul of graphics
- Swipe left and right with your finger to go to the next rule/law.
- Comparability with tablets.
- 31 State Codes are now available for purchase on the Android Market. Full list of available add-on content will be posted soon.
- United States Supreme Court cases add-on updated to include cases through 2010.
- The Federal Rules ARE NOW UPDATED to incorporate the Dec. 1, 2010 revisions.